I had a bit of a sewing binge this weekend. I ended up sewing a skirts, a dress (both of which you will see in the coming days) and these shorts.
I’ve had this fabric in my sewing box for ages. I think my mum might have bought it for me about 4 or 5 years ago when I was experimenting with sewing.
I’ve actively been making an effort to try and use up all of the material which I’ve been hoarding (because I obviously don’t have enough clothes :p ha ha).
Unfortunately, I didn’t use all of the green gingham for this project. It takes about 3/4 of a meter of material to make high waisted shorts, and I have about 2 meters of material left over.
Maybe I’ll try my hand at making some sort of shirt…